- Admission is allowed in class – VII
once a year on open merit with certain seats reserved on quota system.
- The date for submission of admission forms and the schedule
of tests are advertised in the leading newspapers of the country.
- Tests are taken in the subjects of Urdu, English and
Mathematics, followed by interviews. The Mathematics paper is set in English
- Admissions are strictly on merit. The result/decision of
Principal/Admission Committee shall be final and will not be challenged in any
court of law.
- Only medically fit candidates are offered admission.
- Written test is based on the syllabus of class – VI (Specimen papers attached as Anx C)
- Compilation of results is confidential and not challengeable
in the court of law. No correspondence will be entertained in this
ADMISSION TO OTHER CLASSES
to other classes (8th and 1st Year) is possible on the
availability of seats. For the vacant seats an entrance test followed by an
interview is held soon after the re-opening of college after vacation. The
entry is granted strictly on merit.
ADMISSION TO INTERMEDIATE CLASSES
from Secondary to Intermediate classes is automatic, unless the parents apply
for his withdrawal. Further the college may not allow him to continue studies
if he secures less than 65% marks.