Prepare Scout Cadets for Future Leadership Roles
Enable the Scout Cadets to grow their personalities and outshine in academics.
- To create a conducive teaching and learning environment at the campus.
- To enable Scout Cadets to develop skills of intellectual enquiry and creativity.
- To enable Scout Cadets to master skills of effective communication.
- To enable Scout Cadets to benefit from the state of the art scientific support provided by the institution.
- To provide Scout Cadets effective classroom teaching for attaining certificates in the Mainstream and Cambridge Education.
To enable Scout Cadets to develop global vision of citizenship through close interaction with modern educational institutions abroad through connecting classroom programme under the auspices of the British Council.